Each participant will be issued a bib that can be found in their race packet. Attached to the bib will be a chip timer. The chip timing is tied to each registrant’s information.
Start time begins once participants cross the start line and ends when they cross the finish line.
Some general rules of thumb:
- Do not fold or remove the chip
- Do not wear on your hat in your pocket
- Do not cover the bib with anything
- Use bib on top later of clothing only
- Use a safety pin on all four corners
**Male & Female trophies/prizes for each level** (We allow double dipping.)
1st Place $500.00
2nd Place $250.00
3rd Place $100.00
Overall Masters $250.00
The top three overall finishers (both male and female) will receive trophies.
The top three finishers in each age group (both male and female) will receive medals.
All Fun Run participants will receive a ribbon.