Together, we can reverse the soaring obesity statistics in Middle Georgia… and beyond.
GENERAL INFOSaturday, February 23rd, 2019 — CLICK HERE to RSVP to our event on Facebook and be the first to get all the 5K info Race Day Registration @ 7:30am
5K @ 8:30am
1 Mile Fun Run @ 9:15am
– Click here to learn more
FREE RESOURCES– Cantrell Center 8 Week “Couch to 5K” Training Program (Walk or Run/Walk)
– “Ask a Trainer”: FREE training advice from our experts from Jan 1st until race day! Simply give us a call at (478)333-6777 or click here to e-mail us.
– Frequently Asked Questions when Training
– Important Things to Remember When Training
– Every month of the year we feature and support a local Run/Walk Event– because we don’t want your journey to end at the Cantrell Center 5K finish line
– “Race Row”: We go a step further by inviting other local run/walk events to setup a booth on race day as a way to keep up the momentum and inspire you to keep moving– make sure you visit the booths in the parking lot on race day!
5K COURSE– USTAF- Certified Course
– Peachtree Road Race Qualifier
– Part of the Run & See Georgia Grand Prix
– Part of the Macon Tracks Ortho Georgia Race Series
– CLICK HERE to see the 5K course
TIMING & AWARDS
PACKET PICKUPThe time in which you may pick up your packet depends on the date and time you register. Click here for details
PARKING & DIRECTIONSThe Cantrell Center is located at 405 Osigian Blvd. in Warner Robins. Click here for directions.
5K TESTIMONIALSGet inspired! Check out our collection of 5K testimonials!
Click on the images below to learn more about the businesses and organizations that have partnered with us to obliterate obesity:
The 11th Annual Cantrell Center 5K & Fun Run is presented by:
Our Bronze Level Partners:
Allen’s Tree Service
Central Georgia Technical College
Chick-Fil-A, Warner Robins
Griggers Wealth Management
Macon Coca-Cola Bottling Co. United
McGriff Insurance Services
Perry Chiropractic Health Center
Run Fit Sports