Together, we can reverse the soaring obesity statistics in Middle Georgia… and beyond.
Please click on the images below for more information on this life-changing event.
GENERAL INFOSaturday, February 23rd, 2019 — CLICK HERE to RSVP to our event on Facebook and be the first to get all the 5K info Race Day Registration @ 7:30am
5K @ 8:30am
1 Mile Fun Run @ 9:15am
– Click here to learn more
FREE RESOURCES– Cantrell Center 8 Week “Couch to 5K” Training Program (Walk or Run/Walk)
– “Ask a Trainer”: FREE training advice from our experts from Jan 1st until race day! Simply give us a call at (478)333-6777 or click here to e-mail us.
– Frequently Asked Questions when Training
– Important Things to Remember When Training
– Every month of the year we feature and support a local Run/Walk Event– because we don’t want your journey to end at the Cantrell Center 5K finish line
– “Race Row”: We go a step further by inviting other local run/walk events to setup a booth on race day as a way to keep up the momentum and inspire you to keep moving– make sure you visit the booths in the parking lot on race day!
5K COURSE– USTAF- Certified Course
– Peachtree Road Race Qualifier
– Part of the Run & See Georgia Grand Prix
– Part of the Macon Tracks Ortho Georgia Race Series
– CLICK HERE to see the 5K course
TIMING & AWARDS
PACKET PICKUPThe time in which you may pick up your packet depends on the date and time you register. Click here for details
PARKING & DIRECTIONSThe Cantrell Center is located at 405 Osigian Blvd. in Warner Robins. Click here for directions.
5K TESTIMONIALSGet inspired! Check out our collection of 5K testimonials!