It’s time to get creative!
T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST
Rules & Guidelines
- Open to all ages
Criteria for Design
- Design limited to the front of the shirt only
- Design must contain the following:
- Cantrell Center 5K & Fun Run
- 02/23/19 or February 23rd, 2019 (some format showing the date)
- Warner Robins, Georgia
- Designs can be drawn or created digitally
- Be prepared to upload your design in the following format: PSD (Photoshop), AI (Adobe Illustrator), jpeg, or PDF.
- No reproduced images will be accepted. Your submission must be original artwork. Submissions using copyrighted photos, images, or slogans will be disqualified.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per entrant during the entry period
- If your submission needs to be reproduced to ensure the highest quality of printing, we will do our best to recreate the most accurate design.
- $25 Gift Target gift card
- Your design on the 2019 Cantrell 5K Shirt
- Recognition on the Cantrell Center website and social media
- One complimentary registration to the Cantrell Center 5K or Fun Run. If the selected winner is already registered for the 2019 Cantrell Center 5K, the complimentary registration can be transferred to a person of the winner’s choosing.
- Entries become the property of the Cantrell Center. The Cantrell Center reserves the right to use all designs for future marketing purposes.
- All decisions are made by the Cantrell Center and are final.
- If winner cannot be contacted within two weeks of selection, prize may be forfeited.
How to Submit
- Submissions must be sent to email@example.com
- All entry emails should have the subject line “T-shirt Design Contest”.
- Submission Deadline: Friday, January 25th, 2019