Cantrell Wellness Center COVID-19 Update 07/01/20
UPDATE: The Cantrell Wellness Center remains open with temporarily adjusted hours and some new additions!
With no changes in the executive order issued by Gov. Kemp on June 11th and the executive order issued by Gov. Kemp on June 29th concerning gyms, the Cantrell Center continues to be open with temporarily adjusted hours and a few exciting additions:
- ADDITIONAL POOL TIME! Lap Swim & Solo Aquatics will be extended from 7:00am- 9:00am on Monday, Wednesday, & Friday
- NEW MORNING WATER AEROBICS CLASS! We're adding a 9:00am Water Aerobics Class on Monday, Wednesday, & Friday
- ADDITIONAL GYM TIME! The gym will now open at 7:00am on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (The gym will open at 8am on Tuesday & Thursday)
June 15 - July 2nd Schedule: Click here for the June 15-July 2 Schedule.
**The Cantrell Center is CLOSED on Friday, July 3rd in observance of Independence Day.**
July 6 - 17th Schedule: Click here for the July 6-17th schedule.
We so appreciate your loyalty and support during these difficult times. We apologize for any inconvenience if the Cantrell Center is not accessible during the times you usually visit the facility. Presently, our adjusted schedule reflects our cooperation and compliance with the most recent executive order issued by the Governor on June 29th. We're taking every precaution to maintain a safe and clean environment for you. There are also changes in the rules and regulations on how we operate within the facility. Some of those rules and changes will apply to you as guests. Below is a list of things you'll need to know:
- You may not enter if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have had COVID-19 symptoms, or have had contact with a person who is suspected to have COVID-19.
- All members must enter through the front entrance for COVID-19 screening -- we recommend members arrive 15 early.
- Do not drink directly from the water fountain - cups have been provided or you may use your water bottle.
- Maintain 6 feet distance from others in the gym and 10 feet distance from others during group classes.
- No congregating in gym, locker room, pool, or pool deck.
- Sanitize equipment after use.
- Usage of locker room limited to restroom use only. Come ready to get in the pool. Bring a robe/towel so you can shower at home. Only 3 women at a time will be permitted in the restroom. Only 2 men at a time will be permitted in the restroom. No shower use permitted.
- Class participants: After screening, please wait in the waiting room until being directed by a Cantrell Center staff member to proceed back to the classroom area. Do not linger after the class ends.
- Aquatic Classes: Due to social distancing requirements of group fitness classes, we must limit class participation.
- Lap Swim & Solo Aquatics: In order to accommodate more members while still maintaining social distancing requirements, we are limiting participants of lap swim & solo aquatics to 45 minutes.
- Maximum of 10 members in the gym at a time.
- Use every other cardio equipment in order to maintain social distance.
- You may wear a face covering (mask, Cantrell Center Hoo-rag, scarf, etc.) for extra protection, though it is not required.
Click here for a printer-friendly version of the COVID-19 precautions.
July 6-17th Schedule: Click here for the July 6-17th schedule.
These guidelines and schedule are set until July 17th after which time we will reassess and determine the schedule for the following two weeks.
Questions about your membership/contract? Please give a call at 478-333-6777. We appreciate your patience as we are currently staggering administrative shifts.
Due to this ever-changing environment, please check back for updates.
Cantrell Center for Physical Therapy COVID-19 Update 07/01/20
The Cantrell Center for Physical Therapy Remains Open and Dedicated to Providing Stellar Patient Care
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: Due to the close proximity with our physical therapists, all patients are required to wear masks or other face covering during treatment.
The Department of Homeland Security has deemed Physical Therapy services essential. Therefore, we have remained open to provide you with the stellar patient care we’re known for. Special provisions are being made to continue appointments within our clinic and we are also providing the option of Telehealth services (video conferencing/e-Visits) for our patients.
The health and well-being of our patients, members, staff, and staff is our highest priority. The Cantrell Center is actively monitoring Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the World Health Organization and the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our local and state authorities.
If you have concerns regarding a decline in your mobility and/or strength, please know you have options!
You may talk to your doctor and, if appropriate, your doctor may fax over a prescription for Physical Therapy to the Cantrell Center. This way we can schedule an appointment with our expert clinicians to evaluate what your needs are to help you develop, maintain, and/or restore maximum range of movement, strength, and functionality during this time.
Patients are only being admitted after being screened and, as always, are seen one-on-one by their therapist. See more about the special provisions we have made below.
- Special Provisions are being made for Treatment within the Clinic
(Pool and/or Land): Special provisions are being made to continue appointments within our clinic including a COVID-19 screening made up of a five point questionnaire and temperature reading prior to allowing patients inside the building. In addition, each clinician is equipped with gloves and a mask. Due to the close proximity to our physical therapists, we are requiring patients wear masks for physical therapy treatment. Our 20,000 square foot facility and private treatment rooms allow for social distancing with ease. As a medical facility, we maintain the highest quality of cleanliness standards for the health and well-being of our patients and staff.
- Contactless Appointments: We are also providing the option of Telehealth services (video conferencing/e-Visits) for our patients who could benefit from treatment, but prefer to stay at home. This especially convenient option allows those with underlying health issues who are at a higher risk to make progress while remaining safe in the comfort of their own home.
Questions? We’re here to help!
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at 478-953-3535.