Cantrell Wellness Center COVID-19 Update 06/01/2021
UPDATE: We’re happy to announce some exciting updates to the wellness schedule effective June 1st, 2021
ADDITIONAL TIME ON LAND
- Land/gym now open from 6:30am to 6:45pm Monday through Friday
SLIGHT CHANGE TO EVENING WATER AEROBICS
- The evening water aerobics class will be held from 6-6:45pm on Mon., Wed., & Fri.
ADDITIONAL TIME FOR LAP SWIM & SOLO AQUATICS!
- Now beginning at 6:30am Monday through Friday
- 12:30pm to 1:30pm on Tuesday & Thursday
- 3:00pm to 5:55pm on Mon., Wed., & Fri.
- 5:45pm to 6:45pm on Tuesday & Thursday
WELLNESS HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday – Friday
POOL & GYM – 6:30 AM – 6:45 PM
POOL & GYM– 8:00 AM – Noon
Click here for the class schedule.
- You may not enter if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have had COVID-19 symptoms, or have had contact with a person who is suspected to have COVID-19.
- All members must enter through the front entrance for COVID-19 screening. Due to opening procedures, screening will begin at 6:30 AM M-F and 8 AM on Saturday. Otherwise, members should arrive 5 to 10 minutes early (no more than 15 minutes early for a class to limit prolonged gathering in the waiting room).
- Do not drink directly from the water fountain- cups have been provided or you may use your water bottle.
- Maintain 6 feet distance from others in the gym and 10 feet distance from others during group classes.
- No congregating in gym, locker room, pool, or pool deck.
- Sanitize equipment after use.
- Use of locker room limited to restroom use only.Come ready to get in the pool. Bring a robe/towel so you can shower at home. Only 3 women at a time will be permitted in the restroom. Only 2 men at a time will be permitted in the restroom. No shower use permitted. Maintain social distancing.
- Class participants: After screening, please wait in the waiting room until being directed by a Cantrell Center staff member to proceed back to the classroom area. Do not linger after the class ends.
- Aquatic Classes: Due to social distancing requirements of group fitness classes, we must limit class participation.
- Lap Swim & Solo Aquatics: In order to accommodate more members while still maintaining social distancing requirements, we are limiting participants of lap swim & solo aquatics to 45 minutes.
- Maximum of 10 members in the gym at a time.
- Use every other cardio equipment in order to maintain social distance.
- Face masks are required in the waiting room. You may wear a face covering(mask, Cantrell Center Hoo-rag, scarf, etc.) for extra protection, though it is not required during exercise.
Click here for a printer-friendly version of the COVID-19 precautions.
Questions about your membership/contract? Please give a call at 478-333-6777. We appreciate your patience as we are currently staggering administrative shifts.
Cantrell Center for Physical Therapy COVID-19 Update 06/01/2021
The Cantrell Center for Physical Therapy Remains Open and Dedicated to Providing Stellar Patient Care
Attention Patients & Guests:
- Masks required:Due to the close proximity with our physical therapists, all patients are required to wear masks or other face covering while in the facility.
- No Patient Companions Permitted:Under normal circumstances, the Cantrell Center welcomes our patients to have someone accompany them for treatment. We know having someone with you provides support and reassurance for patients and families alike. The COVID-19 pandemic is a difficult time for all of us. Times have changed quickly and dramatically due to the virus. As a patient-centered facility, we must do everything we can to prevent the spread of this disease and protect our patients, staff and visitors. In order to do this, our new visitor stance puts strong limits on visitors entering our center during this pandemic. No patient companions will be permitted to visit or accompany patients, except for in certain situations. Anyone accompanying a patient may wait in their car or leave and return to pick the patient up after their treatment.
The Department of Homeland Security has deemed Physical Therapy services essential. Therefore, we have remained open to provide you with the stellar patient care we’re known for. Special provisions are being made to continue appointments within our clinic and we are also providing the option of Telehealth services (video conferencing/e-Visits) for our patients.
The health and well-being of our patients, members, staff, and staff is our highest priority. The Cantrell Center is actively monitoring Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the World Health Organization and the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our local and state authorities.
If you have concerns regarding a decline in your mobility and/or strength, please know you have options!
You may talk to your doctor and, if appropriate, your doctor may fax over a prescription for Physical Therapy to the Cantrell Center. This way we can schedule an appointment with our expert clinicians to evaluate what your needs are to help you develop, maintain, and/or restore maximum range of movement, strength, and functionality during this time.
Patients are only being admitted after being screened and, as always, are seen one-on-one by their therapist. See more about the special provisions we have made below.
- Special Provisions are being made for Treatment within the Clinic (Pool and/or Land): Special provisions are being made to continue appointments within our clinic including a COVID-19 screening made up of a five point questionnaire and temperature reading prior to allowing patients inside the building. In addition, each clinician is equipped with gloves and a mask. Due to the close proximity to our physical therapists, we are requiring patients wear masks for physical therapy treatment. Our 20,000 square foot facility and private treatment rooms allow for social distancing with ease. As a medical facility, we maintain the highest quality of cleanliness standards for the health and well-being of our patients and staff.
- Contactless Appointments: We are also providing the option of Telehealth services (video conferencing/e-Visits) for our patients who could benefit from treatment, but prefer to stay at home. This especially convenient option allows those with underlying health issues who are at a higher risk to make progress while remaining safe in the comfort of their own home.
Questions? We’re here to help!
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at 478-953-3535.