It is not uncommon for patients to feel intimidated about their first physical therapy session. We will do our best to put you at ease, from our friendly office staff and comfortable waiting area, to your assigned therapist, we will take the time to help you understand every area of visit and treatment.
When calling to set up your initial visit, we will ask for your insurance information. As a courtesy to our patients, we verify your benefits prior to your initial visit.
If you’d like to get a head start on filling out forms, we’ve provided these links for your convenience:
For your initial visit:
- Please print and complete all patient forms.
- Please bring your insurance cards and a valid photo I.D.
- Acceptable forms of photo identification include: Valid State Identification Card, Valid State Drivers License, School Identification Card, or Valid Passport.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment in order to provide sufficient time to complete all necessary paperwork.
- Please wear comfortable clothing.
- Please plan on staying for at least 45 minutes to 1 hour and 15 minutes for your assessment.
What you can expect during your appointment:
On your first visit, your physical therapist will take down your medical history, and fully evaluate you to determine a specific treatment plan.
You may or may not receive any treatment on your first visit. This will be determined by your physical therapist’s findings and your individual insurance policy limitations.
Please help us by being courteous! Although we understand emergencies, we ask that patients please give a 24-hour notice for appointment cancellations.