The Cantrell Center has emerged as a nationally recognized leader in the field of competitive sports performance enhancement. Our clients include international Olympic athletes, professional sports teams, military personnel, and athletic stars of the future. Our expert team is consistently developing and delivering groundbreaking approaches and programs that frequently become models for other clinics in the US, while our seminars offered locally and across the country (through the Postural Restoration Institute), attract coaches, doctors, athletic trainers and physical therapists.
Is Athletic Performance Enhancement Right for You?
Imagine playing your sport without pain, with a reduced risk of injury, and with a skill that leverages all of your natural talent beyond your greatest expectations. Imagine coaching an athlete with nothing to detract from the athlete achieving his or her full potential. We are the only clinic in the entire Southeastern US to meet these unparalleled expectations in the field of rehabilitation and athletic enhancement medicine.
Many athletes lack the ability to alternately, eccentrically and concentrically load muscle. Which, in practical terms, means that…
- … for coaches, managing an athlete who cannot successfully isolate appropriate muscle for activation or inhibition is challenging at best, and dangerous at worst.
- … for athletes, the inability to tap into native talent and athletic prowess results in frustration, injury and ultimately, loss of competitive power in both the amateur and the professional sporting arenas.
So, whether you want to enhance your athletic performance, seeks ways to avoid physical injuries, or wish to learn how to optimize training as a coach, our one-of-a-kind nationally acclaimed programs can be customized to help meet and exceed your goals.
- Athletic Performance Enhancement is not billable to insurance
- Payment is required at check-in
- Acceptable forms of payment: Cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Initial Assessment is $200.00 – paid prior to visit
- Physical Therapist does Initial Assessment usually with trainers present
- Most future appointments will be with trainers and periodic reassessments with Physical Therapist
- Number of visits and frequency will be determined at initial visit based on evaluative findings and client’s personal goals
Prevent pain and injury, improve your Athletic Performance!
To get scheduled to have your Athletic Performance evaluated, call (478)953-3535 and ask to speak with Monique. Within just a couple of visits, you will already notice changes and begin to understand why athletes come from all over the country for treatment at the Cantrell Center for Physical Therapy, Sports Medicine, and Wellness.