This class is in high demand. Call (478) 333-6777 to reserve your spot! Registration required for each class. It’s the member’s responsibility to contact us if unable to make it to class. This is important as many times we have a waiting list.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 10am (Ongoing)
- Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 11am (Ongoing)
Early Closure on Friday 06/21/19 @ 5pm: The Cantrell Center will be close at 5pm on Friday, June 21st for an employee appreciation gathering. The Wellness Center will resume regular business hours on Saturday, June 22nd.
Closure on Thursday 07/04/19: The Cantrell Center will be closed on Thursday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day. The Cantrell Center will resume regular business hours on Saturday, June 22nd.
Non-Members: $8 per session
Land Members: NO COST-This class is INCLUDED in the Land Membership
In this 50 minute class, the class instructor will take you through strengthening exercises in a chair using dumbbells, tubing, etc., as well as a wide variety of standing balancing exercises.
Again— Space is limited, so call (478) 333-6777 to reserve your spot!
This class is designed for those who need balance training and eligibility is ultimately up to the instructor. There will be some clients who are too advanced for this class as well as some that aren’t yet independent enough to participate in this class.
- 12 people is the maximum allowed for Chair & Balance class
- Participants must sign up in advance to reserve their spot
- Participants must sign in on clipboard before each class
- Participants are to wait in the lobby until called back for class to begin
- Due to the limited space in this class, your late arrival may result in the loss of your spot