This class is in high demand. Call (478) 333-6777 to reserve your spot! Registration required for each class. It’s the member’s responsibility to contact us if unable to make it to class. This is important as many times we have a waiting list.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 10am (Ongoing)
- Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 11am (Ongoing)
- Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 3pm Class (NEW 12 week session beginning Sept. 4th-November 20th)
Wednesday (11/21/18): Early closure at 7:30pm
Thursday (11/22/18): CLOSED
Friday (11/23/18): Open Saturday Hours (Pool- 7am-4pm, Gym & Office: 7am-12pm)
Saturday (11/24/18): Open Regular Saturday Hours (Pool- 7am-4pm, Gym & Office: 7am-12pm)
Non-Members: $8 per session
Land Members: NO COST-This class is INCLUDED in the Land Membership
In this 50 minute class, the class instructor will take you through strengthening exercises in a chair using dumbbells, tubing, etc., as well as a wide variety of standing balancing exercises.
Again— Space is limited, so call (478) 333-6777 to reserve your spot!
This class is designed for those who need balance training and eligibility is ultimately up to the instructor. There will be some clients who are too advanced for this class as well as some that aren’t yet independent enough to participate in this class.
- 12 people is the maximum allowed for Chair & Balance class
- Participants must sign up in advance to reserve their spot
- Participants must sign in on clipboard before each class
- Participants are to wait in the lobby until called back for class to begin
- Due to the limited space in this class, your late arrival may result in the loss of your spot